How Does muscle building and fat burn machine Work?
Ems training machine works through the application of High-Energy Focused Electromagnetic energy. During the treatment, the head is used on the muscles. This applicator applies Electromagnetic energy to the muscles, causing them to have supramaximal contractions that are many times more intense than the contractions you induce during a workout. These supramaximal contractions cause the body to build muscle, just like they might after a workout. However, since these supramaximal contractions are more intense than the standard muscle contractions you experience during a workout, the body builds muscle more quickly.
- BUILD MUSCLE
The muscle contracts 30,000 times with high frequency and intensity, so also train and increase muscle density and volume
- REDUCE FAT
Contraction of muscle needs a large amount of energy supply, so the fat cells beside the muscle are also consumed, leading to natural apoptosis and effective reduction of fat thickness
- MUSCLE SCULPT
Exercising the abdominal muscles, shaping the vest line / exercising the hip muscles, creating the peach hips / exercising the abdominal oblique muscles, and shaping the mermaid line.
- TREATMENT THE SEPARATION OF RECTUS
- TIGHTEN BUTTOCKS
HIIT- High-intensity interval training mode of aerobic fat reduction
1. The therapist can easily lie down and do exercises like HIIT, which increases muscle strength, cardiovascular endurance, and glucose metabolism so that the body consumes more calories.
2. Significantly reduced body fat while exercising muscle
Hypertrophy --Muscle strengthening training mode
1. Muscle-strengthening training mode focuses on muscle growth
2. Helping to create and maintain a healthy body by inducing muscle growth
3. Muscle-strengthening training mode is set to stimulate the muscle to strengthen anaerobic training with the optimal frequency and time
4. It is recommended that the therapist consciously keep breathing while the muscles are being stimulated; instead, when the muscles are stopped, breathe out for a short time and then breathe again to provide the muscle with sufficient oxygen and energy.