Shockwave therapy, also known as extracorporeal shock wave therapy (ESWT), is a medical treatment that uses acoustic waves to stimulate healing and reduce pain in various musculoskeletal conditions. The shockwaves are typically generated by a device and targeted towards the affected area, promoting increased blood flow, tissue regeneration, and a reduction in inflammation.
This non-invasive therapy is commonly used to treat conditions such as tendonitis, plantar fasciitis,and other orthopedic issues. Shockwave therapy is typically administered
by a physiotherapist, health professional, sports medicine physician, or athletic trainer with a physician’s supervision.
- lngrowth of Neovascularization, Reversal of Chronic lnflammation, Stimulation of Collagen
- Ballistic pneumatic shockwave with multiple tips on applicator
- Max energy up to 10 Bar and frequency up to 21 Hz
- High effectivenes, fastly relieve pain;
- Non-invasive,no anesthetic, convenient and fast;
- Each nursing only 20-30 minutes, 5-10 nursing each session;
Plantar fascitis w
Waist or stern pain w
Tibial stress syndrome
Shoulder pain,calcific tendonitis
Radial or ulnar humeral epicondylitis